Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Blow away Sweetheart....

Hey!

Today I was 'planning' to go shopping. But it decides to snow here today -.-. So I was just sat at home bored, and there was a knock on the door, it was a delivery for me!


Looks cozy huh? Came just in time for this cold weather! Kinda looks like something your gran would wear I know. But I love it! I got it for a bargain too, £65 reduced to £20! I brought it from Urban Outfitters online the delivery was so quick too, their having a sale on for Valentines day so hurry get your bargains now!

Just an Outfit I put together, perfect for valentines day? I think so.





Dress- New Look £10 Sale
Shoes- New Look £10 Sale
Tights- Tescos £2.99 (I think)
Cardy- Urban Outfitters £20 Sale
Bag- Mulberry



19 comments:

  1. I love the outfit :) Great bargain too, Urban Outfitters always have good sales! :) x
    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hunny :)and thanks for following! xox

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've found some pretty amazing sale bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it looks great! Especially with a mulberry bag, which I am sehr jel of!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardi looks so lovely and cosy, such a bargain too! It looks great with the polka dot dress.

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so cute, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your lovely comment. i'll be happy to follow you :)
    great outfit, love the bag!
    xo

    http://noordinaryshow.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete