Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Natural Collection Blush.

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I went Shopping and spent a lot of money, which I shouldn't of done I know. But I was wondering around boots and I came across the Natural Collection stand, I wanted to try theses blushes for a while now but I never got around to it or I forget to pick it up. This blusher has been raved about all over youtube and other blogs so I thought why not give it ago, and guess what? It's only £1.99 so you can't go wrong.


As you can see the packaging is plastic which makes it look cheap, but it is cheap so it's an exception!
Anyway the shade I got was Pink Cloud which is a Matt finish and the palest pink they have (I think), which I wanted because I'm really pale so I didn't want to look like a clown...


 


Once I applied the blusher the first time, I couldn't really see it, but after the second coat it definitely shows up more, but maybe that's just because of my skin tone I don't know.


Overall I think this blusher is amazing, it suits my skin tone really well, and that's really usual for me because I can never found anything that suits me! So a big thumbs up for Natural Collection, I will be definitely be trying more.
If you haven't already tried these go and get one now for £1.99! 

7 comments:

  1. I think I have really similar colouring to you and I agree it's difficult to find non-clown blushes :p but this looks gorgeous :)
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour on you so spring inspired, also your blog is really good.
    Feel free to check mine out too
    www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com
    www.chanelly-chanelly.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural Collection is such a good brand! I re-buy their bronzers and mascaras all of the time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love natural collection blushes; peach melba is my fave! Almost a dupe for MAC melba. Definitely recommend natural collection concealers too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely shade on you. I really like Natural Collection x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this blush and my skin is pale too, I love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pale too and I have it in 'dusky pink'
    It's abit darker than pink cloud but it still looks really natural, you should try it out!:-)
    www.xlivelaughl0ve.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete