Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Red Jeans...Love or Hate?

Hey everyone!


Today's post as you can probably guess is about Red jeans. I was browsing on the Internet last night, and I came across an article about everyone wearing red jeans, and their right!




Jessica Alba.


I think this look is so classy with a pop of colour! Throwing on that black blazer with thoses gorgeous shoes can change an outfit completely, don't you agree?




Lily Collins


This is a great way to dress down to a casual look, with the grey baggy knitted jumper and these grey flats. Dark red jeans have been seen a lot this winter don't you think?

Shenae Grimes

This rocky look is probably one of my favourites. Red jeans are perfect to give this outfit a grungy look, especially the T band t shirt with the leather black jacket thrown over on top. This just wants me to go out and get some bright red jean right now!

What did you think? Love or hate them? 

Don't Forget to follow guys! 
Thank you! 





5 comments:

  1. I like each one of the look you suggested here: I love how jessica alba style them with a black jacket, it's very classy, and I love the other two looks as they're more simple but no less original and amazing!
    I'm following you! feel free to check out my blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red jeans are great I think!
      Thanks sweetie means a lot!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey,thanks for the follow, now following you as well :)
    I love red jeans, I used to have a pair a few years ago before the trend kicked off! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment ♥
    Yep, it really was tasty..

    I love red jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they can look amazing on some people, not sure I could pull them off though! I have some cranberry jeans that I love, they provide a bit of colour without being quite so in your face!xxx

    ReplyDelete