Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Skater Girl.

Hey everyone!

First of all I would like to say sorry for the lack of posts lately, as I've been busy with work, family and friends and I've not really been in the mood for blogging, and whats the point in blogging when you don't feel passionate about what your writing.

Anyway, I thought I'll show you some new purchases that I made when I had a few hours in town with my lovely boyfriend, dragging him around shops, bless his heart. He's very brave I tell ya.  





Dress- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Belt- Primark 

To everyone girl out there MUST get this dress! Topshop. £15. BOOM! You feel like a different women. Well.. I wouldn't call myself a women actually. I know some of you are thinking...well 'your as skinny as a stick, it only looks good on people like that' But no. It looks even more amazing on girl curvier girls! (check out grace from uglyfaceofbeauty on youtube, a perfect example to what Im on about.) Trust me everyone looks amazing in them in all shapes and sizes. What can I say more?



I teamed this dress up with these pair of vans, that I bought at the weekend. I wanted these shoes for ages and I finally got them in this navy blue colour which I adore. I know I'm going to get a lot of uses out of theses.  


Have you got this dress yet? What to you think?

xox




10 comments:

  1. My one of these dresses arrived yesterday and I love it! Also bought the same colour as you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you look lovely in it! I want to get more colours! :) xox

      Delete
  2. This dress is so lovely!so versatile

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skater girl style dress, you look lovely in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this really suits you! & the vans give it that quirky little edge (im all about the quirky haa) cuute blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the Vans my little sister has! Look really pretty with the Topshop dress, which is a complete bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need that skater dress too. and thoses vans.
    great outfit!
    xo

    http://noordinaryshow.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete